200gsm Tightly Woven Polyethylene Tarpaulin
Substantial weight 200gsm canvases are extraordinarily produced using very solid firmly woven polyethylene giving enduring insurance against the components.
It is our generally strong and adaptable canvas, reasonable for use in probably the most requesting mechanical situations just as for difficult undertakings around the home and nursery. Topgrade isn’t just amazingly extreme it’s additionally inconceivably lightweight and simple to deal with in any event, when wet.
2. Rot proof
3. UV Protected
4. Eyelets every metre
5. Double edged rope reinforced hems
6. Available in 36 sizes
7. Three colours available: Blue, Green and White
8. Weave: 200gm per sq metre
9. Weave: 14 x 14 sq. inch
1. Our green tarpaulins are often used by farmers for a variety of tasks, such as covering machinery and haystacks. The green colour means they easily blend into the landscape
2. Our blue tarpaulins are most often bought by boat-owners. They are used to cover boats or marine equipment, or as dust sheets when working above or below deck.
3. White tarpaulins are great for working under, as they let some light through. Market stall owners find them very useful for this reason.